The Visioning Board Experience Day is a full day workshop running from 9am – 5pm with the creation of a Visioning Board at its heart.
You may be coming to the workshop to
- tune into your purpose
- explore your hearts desire
- understand your dreams
- design your future
You may want to attend the Visioning Board Experience Day alone, with your team or friends.
What to Expect?
The workshop begins with a mindfulness process, followed by an extended visioning process.
Collect your images – you’ll look through magazines and other media for images that speak to you in some way.
Creating your visual story – this is where the fun begins. You’re encouraged to take your time and feel your way into it. There is no right or wrong, its time to ‘play’.
Share the meaning of your image through reflective writing – you do not have to share your creation with anyone else if you do not want to.
You’re encouraged to engage in a dialogue that speaks to and speaks of what it is that you know now and what it is that you want to express to yourself now.
It can be a very personal journey, full of surprises, insights, and understanding.
The aim is to give time, space, and quiet to enable you to fully immerse yourself in self-exploration, engaging your imagination and tuning into your inner voice. Your process will be facilitated by Patricia who will be along side you for as much or as little of the process as you want. Often it’s the silence that speaks loudest.
What are the benefits?
We hope that you will leave with;
- a greater sense of yourself, your strengths, weaknesses, and what it is that motivates or keeps you stuck or procrastinating
- what you love or are passionate about and what you now want to commit to
- the areas that you will simply not compromise on, because they do not match your values and purpose for yourself, your community, and your world
- a sense of the direction that you want to be heading in, with your career, business, relationship, projects etc.
We hope that you will have a snapshot of the YOU that is awake today, which provides firm foundations on which to grow.
You will leave with a visual representation of a moment in time that will act as an anchor for you as often as you want.
Its impact on you is for you to know and for us to be inspired by.
All supplies will be provided including a workbook for creative writing and options for getting your visioning board home.